Property Conveyancing Services
We understand that the decisions involved in buying or selling a home are significant. Our experienced property lawyers have extensive knowledge in buying and selling property and will always be available to answer your questions and guide you through the process.
Buying or selling a home can be a daunting prospect. It is a complex process involving negotiating and entering a legally binding contract for large amounts of money. Our property lawyers are qualified to advise you broadly in relation to contract and property law issues, asset structuring, estate planning and taxation.
Our conveyancing and property services are offered at competitive rates so before you engage a conveyancer to act on your behalf in relation to your sale or purchase consider using one of our property lawyers. We will provide peace of mind that your purchase or sale will be handled correctly.
If you are looking to purchase, we can also arrange pest, building, survey and strata inspection reports where necessary. We also offer in-house stamping so that you can delay paying Stamp Duty until the completion date if preferred.
We possess expertise in:
- Dealing with all types of Title, including Torrens, Old System, Qualified, Strata and Community.
- Acting for buyers and sellers of residential property, including drafting and advising on contracts.
- Acting for lenders and borrowers in respect of residential mortgage transactions.
- Creating Easements by way of Transfer
- Acting for individuals in respect of resumptions of property by Councils and the Road Traffic Authority.
- Advising people who are considering going into a Retirement Village or Nursing Home (including advising them about Deeds of Licence and other "retirement living" documentation).